Lance is currently an Art Director for BALDWIN residing in Kansas City, MO. He loves branding, illustration, photography, fashion and typography. He’s an avid instagrammer who carries band-aids in his wallet and enjoys the company of nice people. Conversations with these nice people over any type of beverages are gold.
His work has been recognized in Cannes Lions, Communication Arts, AIGA, Branding Served, AAF District Two, AAF KC, and others.
Lance has worked on clients such Nike, Dairy Queen, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Ball Canning, Dice.com, Lee Jeans, Lufthansa Airlines, Daisy Cottage Cheese, Wingstop, Missouri Lottery and more.
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I carry band-aids in my wallet
2. My first job was at a fireworks stand
3. I once bowled a 279 in my youth bowling league
4. I was born with a hole in my heart
5. I'm allergic to guacamole (avcados) but I eat it anyway because it's delicious
6. Chicken tenders are probably my favorite food
7. I love miniature objects, especially miniature globes
8. I'm Hawaiian, Guamanian, Greek, German, Spanish, Chinese & Italian (or so I'm told by my parents)
9. I trained myself to not dot my "i"s in my handwriting
10. I'm a recovering hoarder
AAFKC Influencer Marketing: The New Age of Social Media
AIGAKC Design Futures